Welcome to my channel. This video is about our wonderful trip to ennsylvani. Many things to see and do and I have only shown you a small amount. I enjoyed the trip so much. I have made other livestreams while I was on vacation. Please feel free to check them out. If you enjoy this video please Subscribe, Like, Comment , Share and hit the red bell to see future livestreams and video.s. Thanks for watching.
Foggy In Pennsylvania | Travel With US Expediting 9
You can help this channel! ►► https://www.patreon.com/truckandtravel
• INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/truckandtravelyoutube/
• FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/truckandtravelllc
• WEBSITE ► https://www.shoptruckandtravel.com/
++++ PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ++++
For product and promotional inquiries email us ► email@example.com
+++++++++++++++++ PLAYLIST ++++++++++++++++
TRUCK and TRAVEL Vlog ►
+++++++++++++++++++ COOL ITEMS +++++++++++++++++++++
12,500 lbs Winch ►
3 Piece Triangle Warning Kit ►
Garmin DezlCam LMTHD 6-Inch Truck Navigator ►
Wilson 880-200154B W5000 Series Roof Top Mount Mobile CB Antenna Kit ►
Truck and Travel
Over The Road
#Expedite #Travel #Trucking
Thanks for watching!!
Main Channel: Mia Toledo
Pinterest: Mia Toledo
Pittsburgh has a TON of surprises in store! For example… the USS Requin submarine, now docked in the Ohio river. It’s a uniquely immersive experience!
Join me as I board this mechanical marvel… learn how 80 men used their expertise, humor and sheer ingenuity to carve out a rough and adventurous life during USS Requin’s lengthy defense and scientific missions, some of which are still classified to this day! State-of-the-art and battle ready when she set out just days before the end of World War II, Requin holds the distinction of being the Navy’s first Radar Picket submarine.
Also, check out these LINKS TO MY COOL STUFF :
➠ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/vlognosis
➠ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vlognosis
➠ Twitter: https://twitter.com/vlognosis
➠ Myspace: https://myspace.com/vlognosis
➠ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vlognosis-234358994120830
Intro song (GNR parody covered under Fair Use Doctrine) by Jay Stevens.
Songs included from the YouTube’s Creator Studio Audio Library, which at the time were advertised as not needing licensing or attribution.
* Other items may be included which are property of their respective owners, and included in this video under Fair Use Doctrine. Namely, for “commentary & criticism” and “parody” uses… as well as this type of organic social marketing being free for you & your product or service! As the MBA’s say, “any publicity is good publicity”.
the fact that the events that occur in this video were from like a month ago just shows how committed i am to youtube, CLEARLY. anyways enjoy my description of my trip to pennsylvania, canada, and new york!!!
↳ social media
instagram – https://instagram.com/nekuhl
twitter – https://twitter.com/nekuhlx
snapchat – nicolesbooty
business inquiries ONLY – firstname.lastname@example.org
pinterest – https://pinterest.com/nekuhl
xoxo, nic ッ
Actual start date: 6/20/17
NS Emergency Number: 800-453-2530
Amtrak Emergency Number: 800-331-0008
Welcome to Virtual Railfan, please read this important info.
This is a live stream of the famous Horseshoe Curve in Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA, for people who enjoy watching trains. You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that there’s a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
Visit the Railroader’s Memorial Museum, with the main campus located in Altoona, and the RMM also operates this public area here at the Curve: http://www.railroadcity.com/
ALTOONA DISPATCHER FEED: https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18962
NS Pittsburgh Line Timetable/MAP: https://bit.ly/2OgTXZS
Duplication or distribution of our videos is strictly prohibited without permission.
• Be polite and respectful
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first. Off topic conversation such as music, sports, jokes, etc. is fine, but it must be kept in balance with on topic.
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Horseshoe Curve is the three-track (formerly four-track) railroad curve on the Norfolk Southern Railway’s (NS) Pittsburgh Line, the former Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR) mainline, between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Approximately 50 freight trains travel the Curve each day.
The 360 camera can pan the entire curve, when an operator is available. During the daytime hours when an operator is not present the camera is placed on an automatic script (program), which does auto pans from one predetermined position to another, but it is not capable of panning with the movement/direction of a passing train.
Amtrak’s “Pennsylvanian” passenger train (between New York City and Pittsburgh via Philadelphia) passes this camera twice daily, once per direction.
There is an ATCS layout available, with server (data) coverage to the east of the Curve down in Altoona itself.
There is a radio stream available, see link above. You will also hear conversations (between the dispatcher and crews) from said radio feed being broadcast over the speaker at the Curve.
The engine on display is former PRR GP9 #7048, built by EMD in December 1955 in Order #5408, to Penn Central (PC) #7048, to Conrail (CR) #7048, then donated for display.
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. There’s no schedule for freight trains, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Virtual Railfan currently has 33 cams from 3 countries. Visit our website for memberships, more free cams, and our own live chat. Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at email@example.com. If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know.
#Adventure #Travel #haunted #gettysburg #paranormal #tourist
Explore one of the most haunted places in the world with us! Gettysburg Pennsylvania is well known for paranormal activity. Today we decided to check it out for ourselves using some paranormal equipment. We visited Little Round Top, Devil’s Den ad some other areas around the area. We will be back real soon!